Good work for a rainy day

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CentralVAWoodHeat

Minister of Fire
Nov 7, 2015
Virginia
Just spent several hours in my shop sharpening all my dull saw chains. Now I have over 30 sharp chains and zero dull ones. I find that extremely satisfying. When you it's too rainy to cut, it's time to sharpen.

What do you do when you can't cut?

Reactions: duramaxman05
I ran wire through the crawl space for our new oven, sitting looking outside wishing I could try out my new axe.

I have a whack of sharp chains as well, but no idea which saws they go on.....should have purged my chains when I scrapped old saws.

On rainy days i usually do mechanic work in my shop. I always have people dropping off lawnmowers and 4wheelers and utv's. It gives me something to do because i dont like sitting in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.