Got your peeps??????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GVA

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Happy easter to all.......

P.S. keep the chocolate bunnies away from the stove ....... TRUST ME

Attachments

• Got your peeps??????
    peeps.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 368
welcome back Mike and hope you are enjoying Easter Here my whole familly is home comming are my 2 brother inlaws famillies
Some s little ones in the mix are going to do an Easter egg hunt.. Me I will be attending both stoves and keeping the place warm
Plus keeping an eye on the Masters and T Woods and company In all about 20 people here and a couple extra dogs

Castiron joined the ranks of Jotul inserts while you were away

Hey thanks Elk, and Happy Easter to you up in my old state of Mass...

Conveniently, we have 7 households of my relatives on the same road here... so I'll be commuting a grand total of 1000 yards to dinner. Hey, we had some snow squalls blow through about an hour ago... very dark skies and whipping winds... I saw a frozen bunny in the yard, but he has since thawed and moved on to make his deliveries.
Glad to hear that the cult of Jotul has another devotee... when last I was here it looked like pimped out red PE summits were taking over! Had to take a time out for work reasons, travel, business, etc., but things are calming down now so I'll surf on in more often.

Be well,

-- Mike

Looks like a great day ahead. Cold enough for 24/7 and I'm off all day to see The Masters. Usually, the true beginning of golf season, but I may just wait a few more days. No since in jumping from a warm woodstove to a cold tee box.
Happy Easter everyone.

Happy Easter, everyone!

Not a big day here since we had our dinner on Fri eve - maybe hit Home Cheapo for some plastic fence to set up a little outdoor room at my daughters house (we have to keep the puppy in). They envision setting up the BBQ, and chairs and doing the urban outdoor thing (they live in town, Easthampton, and this area will be all concrete and blacktop).

Also just updates the "parts" page, both general and specific to pellet stove parts - made certain to add and feature our friend Rod (Hearthtools), as he has a LOT of parts, manuals, etc.

I'm putting off the skiing til wed and thurs. - Weather shows that Sugarbush area (Warren) is going be cold for the next 5+ days, so no problem there.

That's a nice spit of sand out on the end of LI, Mike, but make certain you allow some "outsiders" in or before long the gene pool will play tricks on you.

Webmaster said:
That's a nice spit of sand out on the end of LI, Mike, but make certain you allow some "outsiders" in or before long the gene pool will play tricks on you.

Sorry, no more outsiders allowed! But, we are considering adding a toll booth on the causeway to collect revenue from all the old people heading to the ferry to go gamble with the Pequash.
Actually though, it is nice here, which is why I moved back... family has been here since 1898, and its a comfortable environment. No noise, basically zero crime (mailboxes get bashed up a bit come graduation time, but that's expected), and its a great place to keep your boat. But, the best part about living here is that you can get divorced, and she's still your sister... so no harm, no foul.

Cheers,

-- Mike

That chocolate bunny that got too close to the stove

Welcome back Mike...... I hope you were some place tropical........

Attachments

• Got your peeps??????
    0408072201.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.