Green Supreme pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sawdust1

Nov 9, 2008
Western MA
Home depot has them for $249.00 a ton or $219.00 a ton buying six tons. Looking to get these any thoughts on them? Good or bad

I use them I think they are fine. I put a long vacuum hose of my ash vac over the opening of hopper when I add pellets. It help keep the dust down. I usually buy a ton at a time from the big box stores so I grab whatever they carry.

They are your typical box store pellet, The northestern blend burned the best for me.
1596573885190.png

I use them I think they are fine. I put a long vacuum hose of my ash vac over the opening of hopper when I add pellets. It help keep the dust down. I usually buy a ton at a time from the big box stores so I grab whatever they carry.
like the " hose" thing u mentioned...
wife complains that her once White blinds near the stove are now beige...LOL..[pixs is 5 yrs old]

Attachments

• IMG_1738.JPG
    IMG_1738.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 134
To
like the " hose" thing u mentioned...
wife complains that her once White blinds near the stove are now beige...LOL..[pixs is 5 yrs old]
I use my stoves hopper’s thin cables that hold it open to hold the vacuum hose. Luckily it’s a perfect fit. I did have to buy my ash vac’s (powersmith) long hose from amazon though.