Greene Team @ Lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harman Lover 007

Minister of Fire
Greene Teams are arriving at Lowes in Mass and NH but the price is $298/ton. Didn't someone just get some at Lowes for the $197??

Harman Lover 007 said:
Greene Teams are arriving at Lowes in Mass and NH but the price is $298/ton. Didn't someone just get some at Lowes for the $197??

Yep -

Here in Scarborough Maine Lowes has them for $197.00 a ton..... maybe that's why the sign you see on the turnpike when you drive into the state reads "Maine, the way life should be". (Actually, they had to change it, because so many locals kept ripping it down and using it for firewood!) ;-)

EarlyMan

Lowes in Manchester, NH has Greene Team for $197/ton. Other Lowes stores in NH are selling for $298/ton. They said it depends on their proximity to HD. For example...the Lowes in Manch is like 1 mile from HD so they are matching HD's price. Lowes in Epping has no HD close by so they are $298/ton. Got my 10% off coupon emailed to me so I'm goin down Sat to get 2 tons.

hi Harman.i got 3 ton@$197 just last week.home depot in south attleboro were selling stove chow at the time for the same price.i brought it to the attention of lowes and they called home depot to verify and agreed to price match.theyre already loaded in the basement.

cmsbruce said:
Green teams in Wallingford , Ct 197.00 per ton.

You guys are killing me......$298 in Seabrook.

Westborough and Worcester Lowes both had Greene Team for $197.
Shrewsbury Home Depot had Chow for $197

WHATS THE STORY WITH LOWES WHY SUCH A BIG DIFFERENCE IN PRICE, HERE ITS 298 WHEN YOU TELL THEM HD HAS IT FOR 198 THEY SAY IT NEEDS TO BE THE EXACT BRAND, ONLY ONE HD IN THE ENTIRE TWO COUNTIES SELLS THEM,1 OUT OF 20 STORES, COME ON WHATS IT NOT COLD IN SOUTHERN NY, WHAT CAN WE DO

Lowes here has Greene Team and Cheat River at $3.58/bag Try and get a 10% moving coupon to save even more and make a trip down with a friend and bring home a few tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.