Hampton H200 & H300

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrowningBAR

Minister of Fire
Jul 22, 2008
San Tan Valley, AZ
I can not tell, nor do I see the information, as to whether they have reversible flue collars like the Intrepid. Anyone know? I am looking at them as a replacement for the Intrepid (in the future, or if I see a good deal).

Doesn't Franks sell these? Or am I mistaken?

Yes, the collar is reversible. Download the manuals, it shows there.

BeGreen said:
Yes, the collar is reversible. Download the manuals, it shows there.

Sonova... I downloaded the brochure and the specs. Didn't think about the manual for some unknown reason. I also need to check and see what it says for the shortened leg height. The H200 would fit perfect with with the short legs, but the H300 would be optimal.

Based on the measurements, an H300 could be in my future.

I have a used H200 I found used on Craigslist for $500, if you need the short legs let me know, I got them as extras with the stove, Im using the long legs.

Well made stove, hope to use mine as "supplemental" heat.

And yes, as mentioned, the collar is reversable, its a large cast piece gasketed/bolted into place. Remove 2 bolts and flip it

ANeat said:
I have a used H200 I found used on Craigslist for $500, if you need the short legs let me know, I got them as extras with the stove, Im using the long legs.

Well made stove, hope to use mine as "supplemental" heat.

And yes, as mentioned, the collar is reversable, its a large cast piece gasketed/bolted into place. Remove 2 bolts and flip it

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.