Hampton technologies uninstalled jetstream

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jetstream

Oct 29, 2011
New Brunswick
Also posted in the
Classifieds for Sale/ Wanted, etc.

Hello all I'm hoping the community can help me. I am in desperate need of a jetstream refractory base. I replied to the ad for the Hampton technologies uninstalled jetstream but got no response. The ad is still up so I am hoping it's still available, but if it is sold and purchased by someone on the site I am willing to make it well worth your while$$$ if you would possibly consider selling it to me. Or if anyone on the site knows how to contact the person selling or the person who purchased it would be greatly appreciated!!!The reason I am so desperate is because my whole basement is designed around the jetstream boiler as you can see from the images I have a hole cut in the floor and the jetstream lowered into it. You're probably thinking why? The main reason is I live in 150-year-old farmhouse and it only has 6 feet of height In the basement So I had to do this for clearance purposes as a secondary bonus makes loading much easier. I have been looking for a replacement gasifier but cannot find one that will fit in my hole in the floor or be allowed to install in my 6 foot height basement mainly because of clearance needed for maintenance of most gasifiers, Example sweeping of the tubes.I have been running this jetstream for almost 25 years it is a perfect fit for my lifestyle my basement and the size and heating load of my home.I would be forever thankful and grateful for any information the community could provide. You can Reply Or contact me through a PM or my email is: [email protected] Thanks Bill DSC07922.JPGDSC07923.JPGDSC07924.JPGDSC07925.JPGDSC07926.JPGDSC07927.JPGDSC07928.JPG

Don't give up on your jetstream the base is rebuildable .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jetstream
Thank you Hobbyheater for the reply, lots of very good valuable information!! I think my base maybe too far gone for a rebuild as it blew a hole right through the refractory and burnt the Galvanized metal box.If anyone has info on a new base it would be greatly appreciated!!!

it blew a hole right through the refractory and burnt the Galvanized metal box.
Sounds like something a local fab shop could repair/rebuild/remake for you...

Made contact with uninstall jetstream not sure who but someone in the community was able to make contact with the person if you PM me I can thank you personally and I like to thank the hole community for the responses and the support It's the best news I've had this year especially with what's going on

Made contact with uninstall jetstream not sure who but someone in the community was able to make contact with the person if you PM me I can thank you personally and I like to thank the hole community for the responses and the support It's the best news I've had this year especially with what's going on

Looks like practically right next door too. Good luck!

Reactions: hobbyheater