Happy New Year and Happy B-DAY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GVA

Minister of Fire
Wishing all a happy and a safe and prosperous year..................

And since I saw it on another thread Happy birthday to both Elkimmeg and Shane

GVA said:
Wishing all a happy and a safe and prosperous year..................

And since I saw it on another thread Happy birthday to both Elkimmeg and Shane

Right backatcha!
Wow alot of January babies here. I am one also. I'd like just one good snow this year formy b-day, any day of the winter will work. :)

Ditto from here in WI!

Have a safe and happy new years eve everyone!

Wishing the best in the new year to a bunch that has made this last year interesting and fun. Thanks for the education and the laughs heart.com gang.

And special New Year's good wishes to the Webwidow and the Webmaster for making this resource available. Also to Eric Johnson who made me realize that it is possible to stack a national forest in your back yard.

Happy birthday guys and everyone have a safe and happy new year.

Thanks to all I was at the inlaws in Ct today doing the familly gift swap. Bday to me is quiet on my terms

Status
Not open for further replies.