Harman Absolute63 Available

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JR52

Jan 8, 2017
Pennsylvania
I wasn't able to find anything on this outside of a thread from last year. Anyone have this yet? I'm in the process of researching pellet stoves and was deciding between this and the XXV.

Absolute 63 or 43? Haven't heard of a 63 unless they have a new one. There are some folks here with the Absolute 43s though. Try the search above to view threads on them.

Well that's cool. Guess I've been out of the loop. I had no idea that introduced a 63. I have a feeling all their stuff will go to the computer touch screen set up which could eliminate the pot switch issues over time. I'll be stuck rolling along heating with what I have though.

Can't wait to see the reviews on the A 43 and A 63.