Harman Accentra-2 Pressure Switch Tubing Connections

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kmreggio

Dec 9, 2019
Weymouth
Believe it or not my rabbit got into the back of my pellet stove and ate the tubing connected to the barbed tee leading to the pressure switch. I have replaced the tubing but I am not sure where one of the tubings connect. I have looked everywhere online for an image so I know how to connect these tubings correctly and have not found anything. Can someone show me where these tubings connect? An image of the inside back of the unit would be great, although any help would be appreciated. By the way these plastic tubings looks like tubing used in an aquarium. Thanks in advance, Kim

Here's a pic that might help. I don't know where the tube goes from the vacuum switch. Maybe someone else can help us out with that part of it.

Attachments

• pellet_stove_0002.JPG
    pellet_stove_0002.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 85