Harman Accentra 52i used

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
It's a great machine, not sure what they bring on the used market. Just be sure it will fit in your existing fireplace opening and that you get the inside framework, see attached photo. The framework that the insert slides in and out of is crucial to safe, proper operation.
20170301_142822.jpg

Reactions: deucedown
Personally, $1,000 or less.

I also wouldn't be surprised if it sold for up to $2,500.

Harman list them new for $5579, if depreciated over 10 years it's estimated worth would be around $1600, but as said in this economy with high oil/gas rates I could also see it selling in the $2000s.

Stove prices are nuts right now. Lots of used stoves sitting on FB with high price tags but it doesn’t look like they’re selling.

For what it’s worth, I bought my 52i as a 2 year old stove in 2018 for 1600 bucks … I bet you could pull that in easily if all works well, heck the original accentra inserts are pulling in 2k