Harman auger turning the wrong direction Accentra52i-TC_Consumer after replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HoodooMan

Oct 18, 2021
MA
So long story short last year at the end of the season I had to replace my Auger motor on my Accentra52i- insert stove. I never got the thing back together until recently and now the stove won't stay lit. It looks like the motor is turning counterclockwise and is 'sucking pellets into the hopper.'

I'm guessing I bought the wrong motor but purchased this from Amazon: Replacement Harman 4RPM Clockwise Auger Motor 3-20-60906 AMP-CW4

I was looking and it seems there may be a way to mechanically change the direction of the rotation but I can't find instructions online. Does anyone know how to do this?

watch this video