Harman has up to $600 sale going on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinsmanstoves

Minister of Fire
Harman has a sale till 03-31-09 of up to $600 off there stoves, boilers and furnaces. Might want to talk to your dealers.

Eric

Nice deal even though I am not in the market for a stove this year.

Anyone who likes a Harman stove but is reluctant to purchase a Harman because they are a little pricey should take advantage of this. With $600 Harman discount and a $300 tax credit, together they can make the stove purchase look much more attractive.

I bought a p38 last year for 1950.00

buildingmaint said:
How much do these stoves cost before the $ 600.00 off ?

All depends on the model but anywhere from just under $2,000 to $3,700 for pellet.

What is the timeframe for the sale? I do not see it posted on their site.

EDIT: nevermind...I now see Eric put it on his first post... :red:

rayttt said:
That must be very close to list price. I paid $1500 for mine, purchased in June. All the other Harman's are significantly more money, probably $2500+++. IMO, the P38 is by far the best bang for the $ in their lineup, but it does lack auto ignition (which I have no use for anyway) and some of the other refinements.

Wet1 said:
rayttt said:
That must be very close to list price. I paid $1500 for mine, purchased in June. All the other Harman's are significantly more money, probably $2500+++. IMO, the P38 is by far the best bang for the $ in their lineup, but it does lack auto ignition (which I have no use for anyway) and some of the other refinements.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the Accentra, but I was perfectly happy with the P38's mode of operation, and thought the price was good (1900 dollars at the local dealer). My wife loved the Accentra's looks, I thought all the Harman's were attractive, so needless to say we got the Accentra (2700 dollars). Funny, now I am learning I can run the Accentra in HI-LOW mode similar to the P38 by putting it in manual and adding a thermostat. Most efficient way to run, in my mind. So I may get the P38 like controls after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.