Harman P61a Price

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rico7684

Sep 22, 2010
Finger Lakes, NY
I am going to sell my 10yr old Harman P61a, which has been well maintained and in very good condition. Does anyone have any idea what price range would be reasonable to ask for it?

A forward thanks for any input!

Check what used stoves are selling for in your market
and ask the average or better

Look to Craiglist and other areas for $$$$. Better than nothing. To me 10 year old Pellet stove unless it's self install not going to be big bucks. Actually with all the Paperwork, Permit, Inspection, Insurance Co and such I would not even consider used. But lots of used buyers out there!!!!

If it was mine and it looked great I would start out at 2k and see if any bites. You can always go lower price. I think 750 it will sell fast. I only got $450 for my Tired BK King few years ago in Spring.