Harman Pellet pro 2 wont run

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sunny.richter

Mar 14, 2020
washington
Just bought a house with a pellet stove. Ive worked on pellet stoves before but not a harman. And the internet isnt much help. My stove was in dire need of a cleaning. I cleaned it out and now it wont run. I pulled the temp probe in the exhaust and cleaned it. Ran it under hot water and the resistance goes up so it appears to be working to me. When I plug the probe back in the stove will start for just a split second. As if theres a bad connection. I took the plug to the probe apart to ensure it was a good connection and it does the same thing. As soon as it makes contact it starts for a split second and shuts off. Theres really not much to go wrong on these so im at a loss. It was working before I cleaned it. Just didnt have enough inlet air. No wires got pulled. And now it dosent work. The little fuse is fine. The distribution blower and combustion blower lights both come on but they are definitely not running. But when I plug the probe in the distribution blower will run for a split second. Not positive about the combustion blower. Gonna make sure about that in a little bit.

Check the fines door cover to make sure it's on properly. Had that happen to mine when I cleaned it.

Thank you. It took forever for this to get approved. the exhaust motor was gumed up from pellet goo and wasent even spinning. Every thing is clean now and its running like a new stove

Reactions: Harmanizer