Harmen Accentra Insert comb and distribution fan constantly running

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jamie C

Oct 14, 2018
new Hampshire
Hello All, I have a Harmen Accentra insert. the combustion Fan and the distribution fan remain running constantly I have replaced the control board(thinking it was bad potentiometers) the ESP probe And the room sensor. When I turned the unit back on the comb and dist fans would still run constantly but now I was getting 3 blinks on my status light even though I replaced the ESP probe. Needless to say I am beyond frustrated. On the board I set the dipswitches to the suggested 00100100 for the accentra insert revision D and up. Any further suggestions on what can be going on? The part number of the new board I picked up is a 1-00-05886F.

Hello All, I have a Harmen Accentra insert. the combustion Fan and the distribution fan remain running constantly I have replaced the control board(thinking it was bad potentiometers) the ESP probe And the room sensor. When I turned the unit back on the comb and dist fans would still run constantly but now I was getting 3 blinks on my status light even though I replaced the ESP probe. Needless to say I am beyond frustrated. On the board I set the dipswitches to the suggested 00100100 for the accentra insert revision D and up. Any further suggestions on what can be going on? The part number of the new board I picked up is a 1-00-05886F.
Double check the dip switch recommendations again. Is your exp red wired or black? There is a dipswitch for the specific esp color.

agree. #5 dip switch is the one to set for esp. I think it is on for red and off for black.

following this post. I have an Invincible Insert. Same exact problems. I just replaced the ESP and room sensor today. Still getting 3 blinks and fans running constantly. Ive had the stove for 4 seasons and have never touched the dip switches.