Harmon availibility?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cold in maine

Jun 26, 2008
maine
Hello, I ordered a Harmon p61a three weeks ago and put a $1300 deposit on it. The dealer said that it would be here on June 24. I called today and they said it did not come with the shipment and they are not sure when it will come. This makes me very nervous! Has anyone heard anything about how long it will be before the stoves ship? Should I be looking for something else? Is it too late?
Thanks for your input!

I bought an Harmon Insert Acentra on June 3rd and was told "in a few weeks". I called last week and they said I WILL get the insert but it could be as late as middle of September..........right now I am NOT worried.

Our XXV was installed a couple of weeks ago & the guys said that Harman is now working 3 shifts to meet demand & our dealer has stopped taking orders because Harman can't guarantee a delivery date. So I'd take that to mean that you're stove is ON ORDER, but like we were told, they won't be guaranteeing when you will get it, but you'll get it. So good thing you've already got your money down & your price locked in, etc. I wouldn't be worried about not getting your stove, but you may have to wait longer than you expected. Just continue to stay in touch with your dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.