Harmon XXV Combustion fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Major91

Sep 16, 2008
Dudley, Mass.
Just had my combustion fan replaced. Only 4 years of use and well let me say it needed to be replaced for sure! It's like buying a new car.......windshield is nice and clean clear.....then over the years it gets pitted and hard to see out of.........you don't realize it till you get a new one.....................stove was so loud..................now it sounds like its not even running...................

Just had my combustion fan replaced. Only 4 years of use and well let me say it needed to be replaced for sure! It's like buying a new car.......windshield is nice and clean clear.....then over the years it gets pitted and hard to see out of.........you don't realize it till you get a new one.....................stove was so loud..................now it sounds like its not even running...................

"Sounds" like I need to replace mine, I had a Whitfield pellet stove for years, you didn't hear that distribution blower at all, my Accentra insert is a 07 & very loud! What & where did you get your replacement?

"Sounds" like I need to replace mine, I had a Whitfield pellet stove for years, you didn't hear that distribution blower at all, my Accentra insert is a 07 & very loud! What & where did you get your replacement?

I had Squire Lumber replace my fan. They are located in Monson Mass...............Great folks to work with.....

Reactions: THE ROOSTER