Has anyone received their pellets from newenglandpelletllc.com ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You'll have them by the end of the week" I was told (this time anyway).

Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and...

Wet1 said:
"You'll have them by the end of the week" I was told (this time anyway).

Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and...

Yeah, we were told the same...by the end of October. We're going to start making some noise this week, starting tomorrow. Will keep you all posted...

Hubby and I went to the range today and took out our agressions on some steel plates and trap. Sure helps with stress! :cheese:

[quote

Hubby and I went to the range today and took out our agressions on some steel plates and trap. Sure helps with stress![/quote]

If they have a chance to see this post I am sure they will deliver your order right away...

matchstickchick said:
Bushbuck said:
[quote

If they have a chance to see this post I am sure they will deliver your order right away...

:lol: ...Hey, if that's what it takes!

I agree, next time you call them tell them you are also a disgruntled postal worker..

Have any of you “customers” filed a complaint with the AG or BBB? Please, what are you waiting for? They’re not going to get to all of you . Anyone?

I also ordered pellets in May,,,have nothing but empty promises from Steve & Tammy. We have an attorney in the family and she advises that you can get triple damages for fraud under MA chapter 93A consumer protection law. I will give them a week then I will bite the bullet and get pellets locally and see them in court.

pianoguy said:
I also ordered pellets in May,,,have nothing but empty promises from Steve & Tammy. We have an attorney in the family and she advises that you can get triple damages for fraud under MA chapter 93A consumer protection law. I will give them a week then I will bite the bullet and get pellets locally and see them in court.
That should cover the cost of the replacement pellets :)

It's usually hard to prove fraud, but in this case, the continuous "next week" story points to deliberate deception. Unless they can prove they had assurances from their suppliers that they were basing their promises on, it's going to be hard for them to plead that they were acting in good faith and being shortchanged by their suppliers. Especially telling will be the discovery process - if it shows they continued to sell pellets while not being able to get the ones they already sold, fraud will be an easy charge to prove. Some people just shouldn't try to run their own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.