Haugh S-121?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mshkikianimoosh

Oct 22, 2020
Manitoba
I finally realized the wood stove in my shed at my new to me cabin is a Haugh S-121, that the WH is a Cdn gov't tester, with a Smoke Master by Dorwood. I haven't found the serial # yet I had to reach behind with my cell to take several pics of plate. I still don't see a pic of a 121 online. I can't open the door; I'm assuming it lifts up. Should I hit it with a hammer? worried about damaging. I want to find out if I can use this in my cabin. Currently, another vintage stove model, Super Chalet, heats it. I can't read the product plate on the back so I don't know who makes it. The Super Chalet has no problem heating the 860 sq. ft. I'm expanding to 1200. I would prefer to use the Haugh bc it has a window so I can see what's going on inside. Anyone know much about them? Could I get a glass window door for the SC?