hearthstone Bari 8170

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK looks like there is no comments on the bari 8170. Can anyone comment on Hearthstone as a company then. Are their stoves expensive junk? Friend want one.

Hearthstone makes some very good stoves. I have a Shelburne. That's a very modern euro looking stove. No one here might have one. I have no doubt its made well if it's made by hearthstone.

The Bari is a very high quality stove. European designed stove that some one else makes for them most likely. They just add the soapstone and the final touches. If I remember right, the replacement glass costs over $1,000! It's curved and comes with a new frame. The wood is layer in vertically, burns very nice!

Love my Shelburne by hearthstone and found the company to be very responsive the one time I contacted them with questions.
The Shelburne is cast iron w a soap stone liner, really steady heat for long periods of time. Very happy with mine wouldn't hesitate to buy another hearthstone product.
Owned it for 3 years and about 8-10 cord through it so far, seems as food as it was on day one.

We've been happy with our Manchester. It easily kept the house warm and cozy through the recent cold snap. Currently heating with it 24/7.
I haven't had to contact them, so can't really comment on dealing with them directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.