Hearthstone II - worth selling?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

SmyrnaGa

Oct 9, 2019
Smyrna, GA
Hello! I hope it is okay to post this question here. Our home came with a Hearthstone II wood/coal stove, which we recently removed in hopes of restoring the original 1912 fireplace. We no longer have a use for the stove, but cannot figure out the best way to sell or donate it. Honestly, I did not realize the value of these stoves until I began searching online. We are in the Atlanta area and need the stove gone within the next month. Given the weight, I haven't even been able to find a charity willing to take it as a donation. Thank you for any advice you have!

Now is the time sell. It's the beginning of the heating season. Put it on craigslist.

i've seen them in good shape selling for 800 so if it's in good shape try 500