Heat & Glo Model ID'ing

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

zapman

Aug 30, 2021
Spokane,WA
242421806_857690738453708_4141675764622384192_n.jpg

I have this Heat&Glo gas stove that I can't find the data plate on it so I can find what model it is. Had it serviced a couple weeks ago and they couldn't find it either but apparently the previous owners took out the blower motor on it or never had one installed, yet there's a cord right there for it. I'd like to put one back in. I've found some universal ones on amazon but if possible I'd like to put a factory one in it just to not have to retrofit something in.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Nothing is impossible. If you have a telescoping stove pipe, it will be easy to disconnect from the stove and move the stove to the front, so you have rear access.

Last edited:
The blower kits for HnG units cost about $300. You'd probably get
more air movement with a box fan sitting on the floor, blowing air
TOWARDS the stove. A ceiling fan is also very helpful if there is one
in the room.