"help" american eagle blower-dead

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

literblu

Jan 1, 2007
Looking for advice/help; Got an old "ish" eagle woodstove {model T-150?} from a friend. Working great til blower started "clunking". Looking to replace or mend. Thinking of using stove top fan? HELP. So ok, i'm a novice- first chainsaw, first maul, etc. :question: :kiss: Thanks for help so far; got the blower off- -wiring old; sets of numbers on : Dayton shaded pole No. 7163-3741 115 volt 1/70hp happy new year........Found the part. What kind of wire??? It runs from the blower across back of stove to little ?? sensor ?? box and plugs in; then out of box to power cord ............the only thing i've wired is a dimmer switch.....tyvm

Attachments

• 000_0878.jpg
    000_0878.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 316
  • 000_0879.jpg
    000_0879.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 295
Hi literblu. Welcome aboard.

Can't help you with removal, other than to say where there is a will there is a way. Do you have any pictures?

Grainger has lots of blowers. There are other suppliers too. Maybe E-bay. I'm sure if you can't cross reference the blower or stove, something could be made to work.

-Kevin

is there a sticker on the blower motor , if so , look for 2 sets of 4 digits , or a model number , you may be able to cross ref. that number set on grainger

also , if you can post a pic of the blower in question , i might be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.