help! ashleyparts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles_C

Feb 18, 2014
kittanning pennsylvania
im new to this page and reading some threads you guys have lots of info so im turning to you guys. I have a 80's Ashley all steel wood stove no glass and a single door. the blower motor went on it. it was a 2 speed motor but was replaced with a single speed Dayton motor before me. do you guys know where I can find the model of my stove so I can find replacement parts. im looking to find out what the original motor was. I would like to replace it with a replacement motor. doesn't even have to be exactly like the original but a cross refrence to a Dayton or something easy to find. also need the blower cage too. im going to attempt to post a picture here too if I can. thanks guys for any info or help

Attachments

• 101_1591.JPG
    101_1591.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 177
Status
Not open for further replies.