Help! Can't find a blower, any options? Vogelzang 820E

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jake f

Nov 24, 2021
Se Michigan
Hello fellow pyros, I've had a heartwood ( vogelzang 820E) for a few seasons now. I found it online, an old man had it sitting in his garage and had never been used paid a few hundred bucks for it pretty sweet deal I thought. It's been keeping me warm in my garage but I want to find the blower attachment for it and it cannot find one anywhere I'm guessing due to its age. Does anyone know if there's an aftermarket hook up for this thing or where I could possibly find an original? Any help greatly appreciated

Hi, this it what I thought I needed, covers bottom and blows heat out from under firebox

Screenshot_20211124-142951.png