Help installing Thermostat for Ashley 5660

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried the user manual?

Reactions: bogieb
If your stove has this control board ....

you can not install a thermostat, there is no connection block / point on the board.

Attachments

• IMG_1378.JPG
    IMG_1378.JPG
    132.7 KB · Views: 627
The AP5660 has a built in T-Stat and the sensor probe sticks out the back.

Don,

The older ones don't have this board, they have the older board that has feed trim etc, as does the US Stove 5660, but the newer ones from 2013 onwards use the new board that's in my post above.

You should know this yourself based on a post you made back in 2012.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/the-most-confusing-pellet-stove-specs-on-the-market-today.87517/

I did not say the AP5660 was your stove, just the fact it has a built in T-Stat and maybe you could upgrade to this board.

If you have the board in my pics below, the tstat connects to the screw terminals. It also shows them in the owner's manual.

Attachments

• 5660ControlPanel (1).JPG
    5660ControlPanel (1).JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 349
  • 5660ControlPanel (2).JPG
    5660ControlPanel (2).JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 337
  • 5660ControlPanel (3).JPG
    5660ControlPanel (3).JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 376
Status
Not open for further replies.