Help with bleeding please!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Ya I can heat the house with wood all rads are getting hot but like I was saying theres a noise beside the wood boiler where the 1 inch lines goes in from the circulating pump and when my thermostat calls for heat I can hear the water rushing in the rads. I'm thinking I didn't get all the air out

Well if you can heat your house with one boiler or the other it seems your system is full and hopefully your vents will work out any air making nuisance sounds.

Air has the best chance of leaving the system when the boiler is put out hot water as opposed to just circulating cold or warm water.

Just wanted to update on my situation!
So I changed out my circulating pump the one beside my wood boiler and now I don't hear the gurgling or bubbling noise inside my wood boiler, but sometime I still hear water gushing through my baseboards, so I tried bleeding it once more and it made it a bit better but then I decided to open my auto fill valve and increase my psi from about 14 psi to 20 psi and it all seems to be running really good so far! I also put the new circulating pump on speed setting low and I'm still getting hot baseboards. Oh and this is without the check valve in the circulating pump but if I start to have problems I will put one in

Also I did notice when my system was cold after I bleed it 2 of my ball valves had a little leak so I just tightend them up. would have that let air in the system?

I didn't see an air scoop. Is there one ??

I had a few of the air vents in my system,had small ball valves under them.I wasn't happy with the air vents so i removed them and just use the ball valves.

Doesn't the air scoop help in bleeding ? I'm curious, only because that's on my boiler system and others I've seen..