Help with stove ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Simplier

Jan 4, 2018
Atlanta
IMG_0978.JPG

Hello to the Hearth Room team!
I have gotten a great deal of info from reading these posts and now hope someone can help me identify an older stove.
The only mark seems to be the name "URI" on the front, picture attached. Seller has no info.
I cannot find any reference to this stove to evaluate it.
We are replacing an ancient and worn thin big Warm Morning stove in my husband' shop.
We'll appreciate any info/guidance you can provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen that one before. Do you have a picture of the insides? I am wondering if those 2 flat sided rods in front are attached to riddling grates. If so, this is a coal stove. Hubby might want to consider a new modern stove instead. A big one can be found for under $1000.

I appreciate the fast response. Sorry, seller does not have any other pics.
Your suggestion is spot on.
I've checked classifieds on hearth.com and will post a "wanted" ad as well.

I appreciate the fast response. Sorry, seller does not have any other pics.
Your suggestion is spot on.
I've checked classifieds on hearth.com and will post a "wanted" ad as well.
Home Depot sells the Englander 30-NC which makes a nice shop stove well under $1000.