Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randy1

Mar 9, 2009
United States
Hey everyone, I am considering getting a Quadra Fire wood stove. Its either going to be a 3100 Millenium or a 3100 Step Top. Whats the difference? They have the same stats, I was just wondering if one was better than the other, such as different features, or if its just a looks thing. Let me know. Thanks

I think it's just a looks thing. Also noticed they are offering the 30% fed tax rebate for their stoves and will have a list of which qualifies on Mar 31. It's going to be a good year to buy a stove.

Pretty much just looks. The ST is more expensive also I believe, its comes in separate parts (body, door, base, ash removal) you have to assemble, where the Mil units are welded together with the pedestal base included.

nope. only the step tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.