Hilarious Video

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I feel like some of our members are one finely honed chisel away from being this guy lol

Reminds me of a question I got from my second cousin who co-owns with my aunt a 115 acre abandoned farm in western PA that's been in my mom's family for about 130 years. They selectively logged it a couple years ago, took some huge cherries, white and red oaks, maples and a few walnuts, and after that I was discussing the farm with her at a family reunion and she asked me if there was any firewood on the farm. Believe it or not, she's a city-based lawyer and hasn't been to the property in years. I keep trying to get her out to deer opening day with my cousins, not sure if that's going to happen.

Da hooks. Nice.

1570030994215.png