Home air compressors

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That little pancake is perfect for finnish/roofing nailers and could handle some framing as long as you're not too crazy fast ( like some guys). An air sander is about 9 cfm @ 90 psi.

btuser said:
That little pancake is perfect for finnish/roofing nailers and could handle some framing as long as you're not too crazy fast ( like some guys). An air sander is about 9 cfm @ 90 psi.

I wouldn't recomend a pancake compressor to any one unless your only pumping up bike tires once in a great while.
I Know a roofer that burnt two up in no time flat. I tried one once and it wouldnt even keep up with a small 1/4" crown staple gun. Not a very good choice in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.