Home Depot Stove Chow Score!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2014
SE MA
With my local dealer saying it will 3-4 weeks before he has pellets available for anyone, I decided to go to Home Depot and pick up a few bags of Stove Chow. I am brand new to pellet burning, and our stove hasn't been lit yet. They had a pallet of Fireside Ultras, and they had 7 bags of Stove Chow that were ripped and taped shut. The ripped bags of Stove Chow were 50% off, so I grabbed all of them. 7 bags for 18 bucks, not too bad!

that a good deal chow burns good

Good deal!
I buy every broken bag I can find, unless they were soaking up moisture!

Bill

FSU are the bomb, i would of bought as many as I could afford, you passed up on a better deal my friend

FSU are the bomb, i would of bought as many as I could afford, you passed up on a better deal my friend

I did pick up a bag of the FSU to try out. The FSU were not 50% off like the Stove Chow were. Reading the comments on this forum, some guys love the Stove Chow and hate the FSU. Some guys love the FSU and hate the Stove Chow. I guess it is subjective...

Status
Not open for further replies.