Homemade firewood box...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You, Prada.
Skinny, I wish i had an extra closet just for that.
I think the wife would finally draw the line if i took over the front coat closet for my firewood.

bfunk13 said:
I think the wife would finally draw the line if i took over the front coat closet for my firewood.

I can relate to that.

Nice looking work bfunk! The signs are cool but I like the cookers better. I can't help it. I like to eat and the signs look a bit tough to chew on. :)

No I kept the coat closet for the coats. This closet is in the computer room, it was just storing junk. So I cleaned it out and lined it about half way up with plastic. I will hand shelves so we can still store stuff in there but the junk either goes to the basement or the dump.

I HATE JUNK AND CLUTTER!!!!

hey B,
One day, lets make that one hour, of welding in 121* Phoenix, would make me move to the top of the Continental Divide. Probably move in with that dude in the Yukon!

Love that barbecue, sweeeeeet!

bfunk13 said:
I finished my firewood box tonight. I think it turned out pretty cool. It holds about five or six of those canvas firewood carriers full.
The frame is steel tubing with cedar sides and 3/4" plywood bottom. The arrows and skull are made of iron.
Originally the skull was to cover the arrows, for some reason it just didnt look right, Too much going on there.
So i came up with something more simple for the arrows.

Hey that looks awesome!! Some real nice homegrown craftsmanship that creates a one of a kind look!! You have real talent and an eye for artistic appearance.. When you tire of the look please ship it to me (I'll cover the shipping costs)..

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.