Homeowners insurance companies and woodstoves.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy of permit prior to Install with passed and stamped inspection papers here and then the stove is allowed and you will be covered,....after you pay the $135 premium a year for using a wood stove for heating in your home. :blank: Wawanesa is my house and vehicle insurance provider. $1225.00 a year for the house in Canuck bucks.

I HATE progressive insurance. Do a little research on the founder and you'll find he's a complete dirtbag. I didn't know this awhile back when I had car insurance through them. Then when I had major issues with a claim I kicked 'em to the curb. I'll never do business with Progressive again.

I have Farm Bureau for my homeowner's insurance, and they said they would come out and take pictures of the stove for documentation and it would be a $25 a year fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.