how do I contact harman sales rep?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weezel8666

Feb 16, 2010
Phila,Pa
][Really need to know how to contact Harman.Dealer blowing me off!!! See post pc-45. Wont fix or take back bad stove. Said he would put me on the list for a service call...stove is a mess.

Google Harman Stoves Halifax,PA & get the phone number. Or try thru Facebook page. Don't think they really want to do customer service, from what I've seen on this forum. Would rather you go thru dealer. Did you see thread "New Harman p38 big Problems"

Sad to say I don't think you're going to get very far trying to deal directly with Harman. That's just not how they work. They want you to deal with the dealer. Document every phone call with the dealer, file a complaint with the Consumer Protection dept in your state. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Is the dealer relatively close by? I would pay him a visit on a hopefully busy Saturday afternoon and complain loudly. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

The company usually will not respond to anything but a court summons... FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.