how hard is it to replace an oil pump on a mac pro mac 610 chainsaw

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is my 2nd 610 (CL steal from July) is a way better saw than the 610 I bought new in 1992.The new one has seen more use in the past month than previous owner gave it in almost 30 years.Not light,but starts 2-3 pulls cold,1 pull warm every time & has a crapload of torque.
One of the reasons the old "horizontal cylinder" saws are so awesome to run.......lots and lots of TORQUE!!

One of the reasons the old "horizontal cylinder" saws are so awesome to run.......lots and lots of TORQUE!!
Plus they sound great too.... I'm sure others 4-5 blocks away can hear them,especially the SP125 ::-)

Status
Not open for further replies.