How much is "The Hoss?"

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

titan

Minister of Fire
Mar 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
aliant
The Englander 30-one of my local HVAC distributors is now carrying Englander stoves.List price here is $2112.00 +taxes.What did you folks pay for your "Hoss"?

$600.00 with 1 break in fire under its belt.

The only time I saw a list price shown anywhere was last year and it was $1,039. Big box stores sell them in the nine hundred USD range. Canadian Tire is selling ESW stoves this year. Check with them.

If you dress it up with the gold door and legs and shiny lip and window trim it would be around two grand USD.

Thanks men...hey BB.... how much more for that limited edition honey-brown model?Or was that a one-of-a-kind?

Titan said:
Thanks men...hey BB.... how much more for that limited edition honey-brown model?Or was that a one-of-a-kind?

Well, actually it was two of a kind since I had already painted and installed the first one before finding the manufacturing defect. Had to paint a second one. :coolsmirk: Painting them was easier than taking one out and putting another in.

Status
Not open for further replies.