How to make your life more protective from 5G around your environments...Researching different products worldwide..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful you and I are probably the only people on here who are interested in trying it in our homes..lol lol Now my problem seems not to be the jacks for I have two hooked up for the telephone of years ago which I have and i took a picture of it for you. lol The second one is near the kitchen with the wifi box connected to it but I have a telephone jack there too with two outlets and I am trying to figure out how I can like the old days hard wire my computer, printer and phone on to the old jacks...I have a thing that sticks in to make the other hole in the jack silent--a muffler of some kind...My mouse is wifi and is there a cord that goes from the laptop to where it might go in maybe a new type of box maybe just a router instead of this wifi box. Is there a cord that goes from the computer to "where"--one of the jacks?? Figuring this all out and eventually I will either solve the problem and having fun with it..I do know that I need something that converts my computer signal to the telephone line digital I guess maybe just some kind of small router or something but the question is: Can I do this without wifi?..Then of course a computer person would have to switch some information on my computer as well--like the new printing mode or mouse mode or "whatever"....All this is complicated to me but its fun to see if it will work once again like years ago...
One note here and I do not know if it has anything to do with what because I turn my wifi off at night my eyes seem better-less dry, maybe its just me..so there is a slight improvement and I seem to sleep better as well.. clancey
computer stuff 001.JPG computer stuff 003.JPG computer stuff 008.JPG

Last edited:
I have not forgot about this 5G thing and I find posting #87 on here very interesting and i do not know how to bring it up to this new posting but so far the only thing that I was able to hard wire was my extra telephone by way of a house telephone jack that still works--Yes--I love the old fashion phone with great big numbers and it hangs up secure as well--love using it again..I have been so busy and no transportation right now until my truck is fixed but I have not forgot about this making my house more protective against energies coming in from all over and making me hear a slight hum sound and no one can hear it but me..and I hear it...I did a little research and they have people that come over and test your homes for the different agendas that people might desire and I might very well try out one these outfits to take energy readings of my home so that I might have a chance to evaluate my house further and maybe abate some of the situations. I called up the telephone and computer companies for someone to be sent out like repair to hard wire my computer and main phone but it seems they do not do that anymore. They suggested the geeks but I rather have a private type of company that does this type of thing--so I am searching and just wanted you all to know I have not forgot about this situation. I have been waylaid with the side swiping of my truck but I will be mobile again "sooner than later" I hope..I also called a tech company by the name of Hello tech and they are not interested in this hard wiring either so I am still checking...I do wonder about this; " I have copper piping throughout my basement because of hot water heating and do you think that it might be these copper pipes humming because it sounds like kind of a soft vibration with a hum coming from them and is this possible? I am working on getting rid of my wifi so we will see how this will work out and if it is possible...I am very curious about the smart meter from the electric company and how much this gives off in the way of magnetic energy..Someday I will have readings to share with you but right now I am at a stand still here. I do have the old copper wires for my line and am on DSL and I also have a telephone jack with two things (sockets) near my kitchen that are still working...Just need to figure out how to hook up my computer with some help from computer people..( I am not literate when it comes to computers-lol)...clancey
Wonderful you and I are probably the only people on here who are interested in trying it in our homes..lol lol Now my problem seems not to be the jacks for I have two hooked up for the telephone of years ago which I have and i took a picture of it for you. lol The second one is near the kitchen with the wifi box connected to it but I have a telephone jack there too with two outlets and I am trying to figure out how I can like the old days hard wire my computer, printer and phone on to the old jacks...I have a thing that sticks in to make the other hole in the jack silent--a muffler of some kind...My mouse is wifi and is there a cord that goes from the laptop to where it might go in maybe a new type of box maybe just a router instead of this wifi box. Is there a cord that goes from the computer to "where"--one of the jacks?? Figuring this all out and eventually I will either solve the problem and having fun with it..I do know that I need something that converts my computer signal to the telephone line digital I guess maybe just some kind of small router or something but the question is: Can I do this without wifi?..Then of course a computer person would have to switch some information on my computer as well--like the new printing mode or mouse mode or "whatever"....All this is complicated to me but its fun to see if it will work once again like years ago...
One note here and I do not know if it has anything to do with what because I turn my wifi off at night my eyes seem better-less dry, maybe its just me..so there is a slight improvement and I seem to sleep better as well.. clancey
View attachment 279410 View attachment 279411 View attachment 279412
You see those jacks in the back of your router??? Plug one end into them and the other into your computer. Couldn't be much simpler. But I don't see why you are concerned about wifi. There is zero credible evidence supporting any negative health issues from that.

That's what I read too 0 credible evidence but there's other information too and it depends on who you trust in the literature..Yea there is a certain type of wire that I need to find to do that but the problem seems to be the computer is set up for wifi "someway" that I do not understand at the moment so I need a geek I guess to change the settings in the computer--do not understand at this point but thanks for the suggestion ...What do I hook the mouse to when I take out the wifi doggle (I think that's the name of it)....Depends on who you trust like for instance if you tell me something about my chimney and someone else tells me--who do I trust---why you of course...lol clancey

Well for one phone and networking jacks are 2 different things if you want to hardwire all your things that need internet access you are going to have to have your home wired for it.. Not worth the expense to have it done right

Reactions: sloeffle
That's what I read too 0 credible evidence but there's other information too and it depends on who you trust in the literature..Yea there is a certain type of wire that I need to find to do that but the problem seems to be the computer is set up for wifi "someway" that I do not understand at the moment so I need a geek I guess to change the settings in the computer--do not understand at this point but thanks for the suggestion ...What do I hook the mouse to when I take out the wifi doggle (I think that's the name of it)....Depends on who you trust like for instance if you tell me something about my chimney and someone else tells me--who do I trust---why you of course...lol clancey
So you are worried about non credible evidence? I choose to believe the evidence backed by peer reviewed studies and testing.

This thread reminds me of all the scary stories that were written about electric wiring in houses when it replaced gas lighting. People worried about electricity leaking out of outlets and lights.

Zrock no that would not be worth that expense but I believe it is possible for I had it just a few years ago with the same jacks and copper line by the telephone company...I also had a message machine type of deal and I am searching for that if I keep it in my attic..Probably not possible but I need to check into this somewhat--I did the living room phone and it works really well so now I am doing this other phone and see how I can hook up the computer to it--maybe a message machine or router or something...My jacks are already wired I believe and the one I have working...Its the same computer that I had as well...thanks...
bhollar--it depends on who you believe...and if you believe the peer review people...and begreen this to me is a matter of health so I am seeking to help my small house environment here just for me and if I am wrong so be it..I am just tooo old in health and energy and money to move to a different area for I am so used to this one for food shopping, doctors and the like...so I need to make my house a bit safer even if it does not work but I tell you one thing by the end of this I will know my house and what energies I have to contend with it..You are so fortunate to be living in a rural area and I just bet you can sit on your porch with your family at night time and hear "silence" maybe a cricket or two and I say --you are blessed...clancey

Zrock no that would not be worth that expense but I believe it is possible for I had it just a few years ago with the same jacks and copper line by the telephone company...I also had a message machine type of deal and I am searching for that if I keep it in my attic..Probably not possible but I need to check into this somewhat--I did the living room phone and it works really well so now I am doing this other phone and see how I can hook up the computer to it--maybe a message machine or router or something...My jacks are already wired I believe and the one I have working...Its the same computer that I had as well...thanks...
bhollar--it depends on who you believe...and if you believe the peer review people...and begreen this to me is a matter of health so I am seeking to help my small house environment here just for me and if I am wrong so be it..I am just tooo old in health and energy and money to move to a different area for I am so used to this one for food shopping, doctors and the like...so I need to make my house a bit safer even if it does not work but I tell you one thing by the end of this I will know my house and what energies I have to contend with it..You are so fortunate to be living in a rural area and I just bet you can sit on your porch with your family at night time and hear "silence" maybe a cricket or two and I say --you are blessed...clancey
So what backs up the sources you are choosing to believe if not other experts in the field?

Just different sources on the internet in regard to 5G health and information regarding that as well as comments from different people who have had problems and how they helped it as well as certain stations on the radio and when I find a interesting article I will post it on here for you and also u-tube as well for suggestions on how to combat it like with cob housing for instance or certain steel roofing I think and references like those as well (credible ) sources like you say--universities and health people and pdf files of a educational matter as well as some government statistics on things and some for and some against---and its fun to sort out when I get the time but my printer whack out on me and its hard for me to read long things now..But in time it will be fixed..and i will be back to my reading for I am finding it very interesting and its fun for me to do as well...thanks clancey

Just different sources on the internet in regard to 5G health and information regarding that as well as comments from different people who have had problems and how they helped it as well as certain stations on the radio and when I find a interesting article I will post it on here for you and also u-tube as well for suggestions on how to combat it like with cob housing for instance or certain steel roofing I think and references like those as well (credible ) sources like you say--universities and health people and pdf files of a educational matter as well as some government statistics on things and some for and some against---and its fun to sort out when I get the time but my printer whack out on me and its hard for me to read long things now..But in time it will be fixed..and i will be back to my reading for I am finding it very interesting and its fun for me to do as well...thanks clancey
You could start by reading your stove manual

The other big internet issue is that in many cases the viewer is being tracked and profiled. If they are looking for articles on EMF they will be served more articles on EMF. That gives the viewer the false impression that what they think is a consensus view is actually an amplified fringe view. Facebook's business model is based on getting eyeballs hooked. they dont care the content they just want to push ads to people of like mind.

Many old style power supplies have transformers that vibrate, they are usually dampened out by being firmly attached to a large mass but in many cases as the equipment gets older the fastening breaks down and they can start to hum. Door bell transformers are somewhat infamous for vibrating loose from a panel and becoming a source of buzzing.

Last edited:
You three are a mess but its good information that your provided and I cannot argue against that but let me enjoy my fringe reading for now and let me think that I am doing something to have less emf's flying around even if I have to think the "old fashion way" and not believe what I read on the internet--some things just makes sense for my fragile mind..lol peakbagger that is interesting about the different sounds of humming and I think it is coming from the copper piping in the basement. But the weird thing is "no one hears it but me"..I have also been a little ways out of the city into the suburbs and I still can hear it with a different quality to it without "vibration"-but I still can hear the hum.. I found a map with the different energy levels of different cities but I got waylaid on to something else and forgot to get the address of this internet piece and I cannot find it now..As far as my manual is concerned that to me is "work" and I need to be in the right frame of mind to get into that type of reading--hate manuals--lol ..Thanks everybody..clancey

Oh its there and I hear it and its you that doesn't hear it..lol I eventually will have my hearing checked but its there..lol clancey

Oh its there and I hear it and its you that doesn't hear it..lol I eventually will have my hearing checked but its there..lol clancey
So you are the only person who can hear the sound from the 5g tower that isn't powered up yet??? Hmmm

Closing thread. Getting personal and not really a DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.