How to make your life more protective from 5G around your environments...Researching different products worldwide..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am rather annoyed that they are spending the money on this to get even faster access to urban and suburban areas but won't spend a penny to get us anything above 2mbps and barely useable cell service.

Reactions: Nate R and sloeffle
Now Nealm66 I do not quite understand "running my own coax for cable I would have a helping of the frequency"--don.t understand??? Now I did call my electrician up yesterday and left a message about "hard wiring" my computer and getting rid of WIfI but he has not responded as of yet but I told him to take his time because he is a busy person.. I have comcast cable TV but my telephone is on copper wires with DSL and the router is WIFI that I want to get rid of if I can....
Bholler ---No you do not want that just be happy with your internet as you have it because 6 G is next and they will shove it into these poles and you will never have silence again and have like tinnitus or something---remain the same and be grateful and happy that you live in areas that you live in---God bless everyone of you and at night time when it is silent and your sitting there maybe enjoying a beer or something thank God for the silence that you are able to have...my life is almost over and I have to make do but you people are young and have wonderful families and enjoy the silence of God...clancey

Here’s a device that will tell you how many mv’s are hitting you

Attachments

• 3BAD5D32-3ADD-45D4-BABC-AED66FABB04B.jpeg
    3BAD5D32-3ADD-45D4-BABC-AED66FABB04B.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 109
Now Nealm66 I do not quite understand "running my own coax for cable I would have a helping of the frequency"--don.t understand??? Now I did call my electrician up yesterday and left a message about "hard wiring" my computer and getting rid of WIfI but he has not responded as of yet but I told him to take his time because he is a busy person.. I have comcast cable TV but my telephone is on copper wires with DSL and the router is WIFI that I want to get rid of if I can....
Bholler ---No you do not want that just be happy with your internet as you have it because 6 G is next and they will shove it into these poles and you will never have silence again and have like tinnitus or something---remain the same and be grateful and happy that you live in areas that you live in---God bless everyone of you and at night time when it is silent and your sitting there maybe enjoying a beer or something thank God for the silence that you are able to have...my life is almost over and I have to make do but you people are young and have wonderful families and enjoy the silence of God...clancey
It is easy for people to say be happy with your internet service when they have access to fast reliable service and don't have to go to go outside to one specific spot to make a call when the internet goes out and the network extender is down. Oh and our land line has so much static it is unusable. It makes running the buisness from my house next to impossible.

It is easy for people to say be happy with your internet service when they have access to fast reliable service and don't have to go to go outside to one specific spot to make a call when the internet goes out and the network extender is down. Oh and our land line has so much static it is unusable. It makes running the buisness from my house next to impossible.
I would complain loudly. Our landline had terrible static. So much so that I couldn't use a conventional (back in the day) 96k modem on it. After multiple complaints and proving to the telco that the issue was not with the house telephone wiring, they finally sent out a competent technician. The issue turned out to be in the switch box about a mile away. Condensation had formed inside the big switching box and some had dripped on the circuit card that we were connected to. I don't know what he did, but our line has been clean since.

Do you have a good booster antenna on your cell mifi device? We added a dual Wilson antenna array to my friend's rural system. This has made a world of difference for them.

I would complain loudly. Our landline had terrible static. So much so that I couldn't use a conventional (back in the day) 96k modem on it. After multiple complaints and proving to the telco that the issue was not with the house telephone wiring, they finally sent out a competent technician. The issue turned out to be in the switch box about a mile away. Condensation had formed inside the big switching box and some had dripped on the circuit card that we were connected to. I don't know what he did, but our line has been clean since.

Do you have a good booster antenna on your cell mifi device? We added a dual Wilson antenna array to my friend's rural system. This has made a world of difference for them.
We have a network booster that uses our DSL connection to give us good cell service. Which works good as long as the DSL is working. I call Verizon about once a week and the Pennsylvania utilities commission about once a month. On the plus side Verizon keeps giving me credits so atleast I am not paying for my crappy service. Several techs gave been out and told us it is a combination of crappy old lines and crappy old equipment connecting them. It all needs replaced basically. At first they tried blaming it on the house but it is all new and they tested it to confirm.

Copper phone lines are dead technology. Most of the baby bells have dumped their coppersystems on small regional carriers that hope to make a buck on the legacy systems they ended up with. Most of them are not upgrading their systems, when one circuit goes bad they just hope there is another pair that is better. It took me two years for the phone company to eventually swap out my martginal circuit. The other trick the companies did was test out signal quality for every circuit and keep the best ones for DSL. In Maine when one regional carrier decided to pull out the only way a new one would come in was if the state agrees to waive "must serve" rules that require the phone company to service old lines in rural areas, they now can abandon copper as long as they can prove that there is adequate cell service. Verizon in Mass will not install new copper services and do what they can to shut down existing copper services.

My phone company would come out to fix a static problem, and it'd improve for a while, then back to static. Repair guys told me the company isn't spending any money on maintenance.

We got cable broadband a little while ago and use the VOIP service, which is great. Unless there's a power outage. Cell phone works for awhile after power goes out, but I'm not sure how long (hours/days).

Elon Musk's Starlink seems appealing. Still a bit of a work in progress.

Not sure how this help with 5 g though.

My phone company would come out to fix a static problem, and it'd improve for a while, then back to static. Repair guys told me the company isn't spending any money on maintenance.

We got cable broadband a little while ago and use the VOIP service, which is great. Unless there's a power outage. Cell phone works for awhile after power goes out, but I'm not sure how long (hours/days).

Elon Musk's Starlink seems appealing. Still a bit of a work in progress.

Not sure how this help with 5 g though.
Yeah the cable company keeps saying they are going to run lines down our road soon. But that has been going on 3 years now

When we bought the house, they told us a year or two. 15 years later they ran it down our road.

Reactions: bholler
Years ago I got that Optic Fiber--Prism and they brought a box for the telephone and a box for the TV and a box for the computer plus two other main boxes --all these things had wires going all over and i put it all in one place on a shelf in the kitchen for easy access to the plugs---Well----------Very High Speed------but not worth it because when it went off I had to unplug it and replug every box and make sure that all the lights were right --you know those blinking small green ones on the box and it got so dusty on that shelf if I moved anything the wrong way--Bingo ---replug it all again..Well they were just putting it in our neighbor and with my brillance I thought it would be so convenient but every time they put a new person on this service they flipped a switch off on a green box down the street and then forgot to flip it on and even when they did I had to reset all these things and make sure all those lights were on and blinking...So you can have your "speed" and your "hot wires" and I am happy with my copper and they wanted to take it out and I would not let the man "take my wires" because of the telephone placement I wanted it in the same spot my kitchen table and he wanted to move it in with all these "boxes" with all those lights blinking so I said "No" and he trunicated it into the rest of the wires from the outside..I got so disgusted had a running argument with the telephone company to take this "stuff" out of my yard and home because of health concerns and every week I was replugging it in and other things--never had anything--always something went out on it and I had to jump around and replug it and it took up half my kitchen.
I wanted my old way back DSL and my Phone attached to my copper line and they said "once we take out a copper line we do not put it back and I replied "My line is still here" and your "fiber is destroying my roof"---a running battle for about 9 months but finally they relented and gave me what I wanted so "Yes" ---I love my copper line and my phone never goes out--or rarely--and besides that I am grandfathered in with a discount in price because of belonging to the old company that they bought as well as free e-mail service..And when I decide to buy a meter to measure all this electric stuff going all through my home I cannot wait to see the difference on things and will share this with all of you as well.. Right now I am trying to see if I can get rid of the WIFI and hard wire once again even if there are wires off my lap top--I can handle this....clancey

Years ago I got that Optic Fiber--Prism and they brought a box for the telephone and a box for the TV and a box for the computer plus two other main boxes --all these things had wires going all over and i put it all in one place on a shelf in the kitchen for easy access to the plugs---Well----------Very High Speed------but not worth it because when it went off I had to unplug it and replug every box and make sure that all the lights were right --you know those blinking small green ones on the box and it got so dusty on that shelf if I moved anything the wrong way--Bingo ---replug it all again..Well they were just putting it in our neighbor and with my brillance I thought it would be so convenient but every time they put a new person on this service they flipped a switch off on a green box down the street and then forgot to flip it on and even when they did I had to reset all these things and make sure all those lights were on and blinking...So you can have your "speed" and your "hot wires" and I am happy with my copper and they wanted to take it out and I would not let the man "take my wires" because of the telephone placement I wanted it in the same spot my kitchen table and he wanted to move it in with all these "boxes" with all those lights blinking so I said "No" and he trunicated it into the rest of the wires from the outside..I got so disgusted had a running argument with the telephone company to take this "stuff" out of my yard and home because of health concerns and every week I was replugging it in and other things--never had anything--always something went out on it and I had to jump around and replug it and it took up half my kitchen.
I wanted my old way back DSL and my Phone attached to my copper line and they said "once we take out a copper line we do not put it back and I replied "My line is still here" and your "fiber is destroying my roof"---a running battle for about 9 months but finally they relented and gave me what I wanted so "Yes" ---I love my copper line and my phone never goes out--or rarely--and besides that I am grandfathered in with a discount in price because of belonging to the old company that they bought as well as free e-mail service..And when I decide to buy a meter to measure all this electric stuff going all through my home I cannot wait to see the difference on things and will share this with all of you as well.. Right now I am trying to see if I can get rid of the WIFI and hard wire once again even if there are wires off my lap top--I can handle this....clancey
How was their fiber destroying your roof? And btw I have to reset my modem a few times a week at least with DSL. It is definitely a pain.

I said that in my running battle to get them to take the fiber off my property it was quite a battle...because I felt unhealthy with all those wires hanging around my kitchen and they got real "hot" too with a dusty smell..hated it...I told them that I was going to cut the wire down myself if I had too---but now I have a more serious concern..I looked up the paint for a shield against 5G called YShield HSF54 and it is 5 litters for 294.64 dollars and I just want to do the back of my house that is where the stove is because the rest of the house is aluminum siding now I read the item on amazon and it says grounding required and it shows you some kind of a strap--now what is that about? How do I do that? Wondering if anyone knows what that means? clancey

I said that in my running battle to get them to take the fiber off my property it was quite a battle...because I felt unhealthy with all those wires hanging around my kitchen and they got real "hot" too with a dusty smell..hated it...I told them that I was going to cut the wire down myself if I had too---but now I have a more serious concern..I looked up the paint for a shield against 5G called YShield HSF54 and it is 5 litters for 294.64 dollars and I just want to do the back of my house that is where the stove is because the rest of the house is aluminum siding now I read the item on amazon and it says grounding required and it shows you some kind of a strap--now what is that about? How do I do that? Wondering if anyone knows what that means? clancey
The wires made you feel unhealthy?

No it wasn't quite that and each day when I had this set up when they forgot to turn on the switch in the green box in the neighborhood I had to unplug the the main wire from the electric thing a jig and then plug it back in then after all those lights from all those boxes stopped jumping around then I would try to turn on the TV or Use the Telephone or the Computer as well but the problem was that if one of those small green lights did not come on in any of the boxes I would have to start the process over--unplug it and then replug it in again hoping that all the small green lights would come on and in the meanwhile could not watch my tv show or use the telephone until it worked the right way...It was a real bad hassle especially since I could not see that well or move around that well..It was terrible...As far as the wire in the yard was concerned it made my yard look like "wire city" because the electric company has a right of way for the electric pole back there and all the neighbors wires criss cross to the pole..and I just did not want another wire especially this fiber stuff that I was leary about in the first place.. But the problem now is "why would I have to ground this special paint with a strap deal for I was going to order 5 gallons of the stuff today to use as a primer on my new porch."...Does anyone know anything about this??What is grounding?

Yea that kind of stuff scares me and I am so glad I did a little checking up on it...Not for me and I will save money here as well...Thanks..I would what I could do to block things but I do want to get a meter to find out how much emf are in my house and I do not think this would hurt anything...I can use my radio on a extension cord and in certain areas there is a whole bunch of static especially around my stove and I wonder if this is telling me anything?...Thanks I will not be buying that paint...If maybe I can check into some kind of sound proofing material to stop this "constant buzzing with a slight vibration"--its terrible---the man a few houses down does not feel any of this but they do not drill holes and implant something in his front parking space either..my luck here...but I am going to find out how to help out this situation and it gets really bad at night time--the noise --like a ringing buzzing vibrating sound --terrible --no quiet no more,,,clancey

If maybe I can check into some kind of sound proofing material to stop this "constant buzzing with a slight vibration"
Dunno what you do about the vibration...it must be at a very low frequency to come into your house from a pole down the street, but as for a little noise, try leaving a small fan run...provides a bit of background noise to cover up things outside pretty well, and makes the AC seem more effective too, also helps move heat around the house when burning the wood stove...doesn't cost much to run either.
We run one in all the bedrooms at night to help drown out traffic, etc.

That's what I have been doing at night time --running a small fan to try to block out some of the noise...also I got some ear plugs that help but does not do it all because of the vibration and ringing happening,, Its not quite "down the street" it's about -guessing here --30 feet catty corner on the left side of my front door like a light pole that lights up the whole area with three or four metal plates put in the ground under the black tar street area where I park my truck in the front and the back electric pole has some new gadgets as well in my back yard next to my garage in the ally way..I am going to try to abate this situation a bit and see what is out there to block some of this and I have also penned a letter to the electric company to see what their response is but I am not holding my breath here...Right now I am checking into something called "cobbs" or something and this is becoming serious with me "healthwise". and if I lose this battle and have to move then I will take my beautiful wood stove and generator with me...my breathing feels "real tight" at nighttime and this is what is happening here not a happy story but I am working on this and doing the best that I can for this time period..Curious to see what the electric company writes back "if at all"...Doing my best and thank you everybody,,clancey

This thread had just totally blown my mind. Apparently I was extremely ignorant because I had no idea people still thought wifi in your house was unhealthy and that cell phones are going to kill you or cause cancer or something!!!

Reactions: gthomas785
It’s running about 500-650 MHz, can’t remember the exact frequency bu I can find out for you. Radio’s probably picking up power (6hertz ?) it can modulate down but it’s got to be super strong. Probably some hardie siding would knock it down quite a bit . Higher frequencies don’t penetrate very well and cements a crappy conductor. They also have sound deadening drywall that would finish the job and probably make the vibration sound go away. May get away with the facing wall. Maybe blow some extra insulation in the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.