Huskee 22 Ton Log Splitter Manual/Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sbrown28

Nov 13, 2019
Nebraska
Just picked up a used Huskee 22 Log Splitter tractor supply model. Does anyone have a manual for it? It's 10 years old, mostly been sitting so I'm wanting to replace the hydraulic filter and engine air filter along with fluids.

Not sure what you would need a manual for they are a basic machine.
You could find a manual for the engine if you need to rebuild it,same for the pump.Chances are if there was a manual it would not help with rebuilding a component.
Take the filters to Napa and they will be able to find you new ones.

I have the same splitter and am running a FRAM P1653A filter.

The thing just keeps going and going. I have only changed the fluid once, the filter I change every two years. The only issue I had one of the wheel bearings go on me, and a slow leak on the same tire, but all is good. You will like it.

The thing just keeps going and going. I have only changed the fluid once, the filter I change every two years. The only issue I had one of the wheel bearings go on me, and a slow leak on the same tire, but all is good. You will like it.
I'm pretty excited. I've been hand splitting for a year, and after about 6 cords I'm a little tired with some of the big knots. Picked this guy up for $450 with brand new tires, so kind of hard to beat. Guy used it about 5 hours 10 years ago, then got hurt it and just sat there.

Reactions: Sean McGillicuddy
I got my splitter used 8 years ago,
Still has the same filter on it as when i bought it.
I only split 8 cords a year i figure that when you comaper it to a loader or excavator the filter will last forever if the oil doesn't get contaminated with water