Husky back home, another $40

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fire_N_ice

Aug 27, 2007
Monmouth County, NJ
Just got home with it. If I spend another dime on it, I will buy a Stihl. What they did:Cleaned out carb, replaced the fuel filter (AGAIN), diaphram on carb. Readjust the settings.

I wounder if that dealer from last year filled it with dirty gas b/c of the new bar and chain argument.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/20005/

I have no logs to try it out on though :down: . I guess I will make chimnea wood with the rounds I have.

Update: my electric saw cuts faster it seems.??
Tryed the saw out and idle seems a little low. Engine dies after 30 seconds on idle. Should it?

UPDATE #2 called engine repair shop, they said they must of set it too low, bring it in. I dropped off, told them I would pick it up in the am.

Status
Not open for further replies.