Husky or Stihl?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
Great... thats all we need, democrats writing more chainsaw laws. There will be psych evals, drug screenings and background checks at your local saw shop.

Had to be a husky, they are killer saws after all. Not a good time to switch to LGX chain

Backround checks for chain saws coming to a state near you. LOL

Reactions: VirginiaIron
That's a tuff old noodle who could take a running chainsaw to self. What if the chain were very dull or saw sputtered a bit?

Wow, that's pretty much the most hard-core way to off yourself I've ever heard of, right up there with setting yourself aflame or jumping into a shark tank . . . yikes. RIP

Sounds similar to another guy that the cops found with 28 bullet holes in his chest locked in the trunk his car. He committed suicide also.

Reactions: Lone_Gun and Beldin
Unbelievable. Were there no other alternatives? He must have wanted out pretty badly. Only time I see myself getting that way would be if I had to go to Walmart more than every two months.

Hard.

Core.

Reactions: Beldin