Husqvarna 365

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NH_Wood

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2009
southern NH
Hi guys - what are your thought on the Husky 365? I've never used Husky saws, only Dolmar and Stihl, but a buddy has one he might want to get rid of. I need to learn a little about Husky saws!

Cheers!

I bought a 2009 365sp about 3 months ago. It's a Badd Ass Saw, I love It. I ran a Pro Mac 850 before this saw, and It does not have the low end grunt of the Old McCulloch, but It Is a Very powerful saw that loves to run!!! It Is one hi strung SOB that loves to rev and Cut!! Mine has a 20" bar, but I'm sure you could easily run a 24" on a 365 If you were smart about It. I also picked up this old 61 Husky Rancher, Its a sweet saw also, but the 365 will cut circles around It. Heres a pic of the 2 husky's, and the old Mac. I rebuilt the 61, and husky saws are the easiest saw's I have ever worked on. The old Macs are a Serious pain compaired to the Huskvarna..

Attachments

• S30A0128.JPG
    S30A0128.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 167
Nice line up Jason! Glad you like the 365. I've never run a Husky, so all info is good! Cheers!

Pretty much the entire XP line of saws from Husky are keepers. Hard to go wrong. They tend to eat a few more parts than Stihl but they also tend to exit the bottom of the log a hair faster too. In stock form at least. ;)

Thanks MM - The saw seems pretty clean - I'm hoping to take a good look soon. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.