I am looking for a add on pellet furnace for my propane forced air system . Also any one have any ex

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herbsties

Sep 23, 2007
I am looking for my next piece in becoming fossil fuel free . I have a Harman Advance pellet stove heating the main part of my house. The rest is heated with a propane forced air system. I am looking for an add on unit for this system but can't really find many. About the only one I can find is the Fahrenheit Endurance 50. I am looking for input on opinions on performance and cost of this or other units . Thanks

Check out the St. Croix Revolution. It came out last fall with a patent pending burn system. It is approved for 5 or 6 different fuels. It is fully automatic and the Fahrenheit isn't. You can find more on Iburncorn.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.