I am really lost here...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talula

Hearth Supporter
Oct 9, 2006
Hello! I moved into a new (old) home about 4 years ago and it came with a propane stove. The stove wasn't usable by me so it was left sitting in the storage room. I recently decided to sell the stove (only used during 3 winters) so that I can purchase a wood stove in its stead, but for the life of me I cant find any, and i mean any, information on this stove in particular. And having little to no knowledge of stoves in general I cant figure out how to price it. I have all the information here:

EFEL propane stove
FDL group
model # - 49164
Symphony. B93

If anyone knows anything about when these stoves were made or how much they're worth or even anything at all...that would be wonderful.
Thanks in advance! *fingers crossed*

Talula said:
Hello! I moved into a new (old) home about 4 years ago and it came with a propane stove. The stove wasn't usable by me so it was left sitting in the storage room. I recently decided to sell the stove (only used during 3 winters) so that I can purchase a wood stove in its stead, but for the life of me I cant find any, and i mean any, information on this stove in particular. And having little to no knowledge of stoves in general I cant figure out how to price it. I have all the information here:

EFEL propane stove
FDL group
model # - 49164
Symphony. B93

If anyone knows anything about when these stoves were made or how much they're worth or even anything at all...that would be wonderful.
Thanks in advance! *fingers crossed*

The stove is an old Efel Symphony gas stove. As to what it is worth, not much. They quit making them years ago. Used stove values are pretty much in the eye of the beholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.