I knew you all missed me

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielj618

Dec 9, 2006
In the midst of the chaos which is my life I have been unable to visit the forums for a bit. Sheetrocking 10' ceilings on ladders has gotten the best of me. I have 2 bad discs which give me trouble in varying degrees. I get by just fine and know when to slow down..the spasms and pains down the legs tell me things..

like stop..NOW!!

anyway..I had no idea putting up a few stinking pieces of rock would do this to me..kill me now

:grrr:

the good news is the house is coming along and the girls rooms are all framed and ceilings rocked and being insulated..My wife and I have a bedroom for the first time in a year and a half..the play room is done and..

the really good news

The old furnace I bought that I all asked you about..it works superbly. I couldnt have asked for anything better

I have run ducts to the bedroom and playroom to one end of the kitchen and to the other..my house has even heat for the first time since we moved in. In time I will run more ducts...I am thrilled..the unit will heat for 10 t0 12 hours between reloading..

it runs perfectly..life is good..and we are warm and cozey

Thanks for all your feedback

Corie said:
photos Dan, PHOTOS!!!!

:)

Glad to hear you're making progress.

I hate to admit this but my G5 Mac Daddy is down..the thing has been great to me for years and then the superdrive went...I bought a new one and when I went to install it..my power supply crapped the bed too..the superdrive was an easy swap but the power supply is buried at the bottom of the case..

I am so used to it and using iphoto that I havent even bothered to try and download pic's on the wifes PC..

I should..and thanks..our house is really starting to feel like a home

Congrats...Sounds like you're making real progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.