I love being free of the gas and oil companies!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

truck243

Feb 20, 2011
louisville ky
At one time I was a slave to the oil and gas companies to heat my home, now I say F%$K YOU! to them.I heat my home free, yes FREE! I love wood heat!

Where do you get the gasoline for your chainsaw and the bar oil and...?

That was a good one!

Truck, near owensboro here, two kids in louisville. Love burning wood too, less than 50 gallons propane yearly for last 7to8 years.:).

They should come up with a chainsaw that runs on woodchips or saw dust. LOL. And for bar oil we can use bacon fat, then we can really tell the oil companies to bugger off.

At one time I was a slave to the oil and gas companies to heat my home, now I say F%$K YOU! to them.I heat my home free, yes FREE! I love wood heat!

Now your a slave to the saw! ;)

They should come up with a chainsaw that runs on woodchips or saw dust. LOL. And for bar oil we can use bacon fat, then we can really tell the oil companies to bugger off.

. . . and then we're a slave to bacon and hog farmers. ;)

Reactions: smokinj
How about some goose grease?

Status
Not open for further replies.