I'd really appreciate hearing if anyone has ever heard of (or better yet, used) the products of "Cle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

53flyer

Hearth Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
Eastern WA
They're a combustor manufacturer who apparently makes a different type of combustor (different from the typical honeycomb construction). They claim it lights off at lower temps (under 400deg), no damage from thermal crumbling, and cheaper prices.

I'm a little leery because I read a few emails sent to them where people seemed to be having issues with product shipment and getting replies from the company (I notice the same reply issues to email, & ph calls). However, if someone here has used them it would be great to get a 1st hand viewpoint. http://www.clearskiesunlimited.com/woodburningstoves.html

Thanks

I used one of their cats in my 1st stove. It worked much better than the one I took out of it! :D I never had any issues with their service or their product.

There used to be a member here, Elk, that would endorse their product up and down, all day long. I believe they are supposed to light off at a lower temp than the OEM one, but I can't verify that because the old cat was pretty much toast that I replaced.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.