Identify This

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

djay

Feb 9, 2017
usa
New to the forums. I'm trying to help my father identify the brand and model. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
00505_kej5vu19Xpp_600x450.jpg 00E0E_eYrjKqN3qlR_600x450.jpg 00o0o_ddPAhKXov0j_600x450.jpg

Attachments

• 00n0n_5pbXdy8ki1x_600x450.jpg
    00n0n_5pbXdy8ki1x_600x450.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 141
Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this is it. Squire 50500. I had another post on another forum that was answered.

Does anyone know who still sells parts or where I could source parts to restore it? Thanks

Attachments

• pbjidgmk8qibbvpgvoen.jpg
    pbjidgmk8qibbvpgvoen.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 129
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 148
I believe this is it. Squire 50500. I had another post on another forum that was answered.

Does anyone know who still sells parts or where I could source parts to restore it? Thanks
Do you have the doors for it? If not it is scrap. Next is there a liner hooked to it? If not you will need a 8" liner run from the top of the stove up and out the top of the chimney also so you will need to add that to the cost of the rebuild to. Then you have to consider the fact that this stove is much less efficient than a modern insert would be which would take a much cheaper 6" liner. If after all of that you still want to restore it start searching for parts but I don't think they are readily available.