Iditarod

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go click on his name at the bottom left corner of the tracker screen
should take you right to him

Also if you click "Mile" just above the list of mushers, it changes updates the order.
1s time yo click it it may reverse the order to last to first, just click it again & it goes to first to last order
Dallas #34

That is correct Dave. Trouble is, he is not even listed right now at all!!!!! You will not find #34.

Just before Kaltag
Make sure you didn't accidently remove the "X" & de select him from your watched mushers
Maybe go back & select all mushers"

Attachments

• big pic ist1.jpg
    big pic ist1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 196
Dave, I did a refresh and it came back. Thanks for the help.

You sure?

I haven't heard anything about a winner yet, google isn't coming up with anything either.

bogydave said:
race over view pic

No winner yet Nate. A long ways to go. Dallas Seavey is in the lead with Zirkle on his heels but Seavey's team seems to be faster so my bet is on him.

If anyone knows what happened to King I'd be curious. He was up to 3rd place but suddenly had some problems. He stopped in more than one place on the way to the coast and finally they show him as scratched. I wonder if he had sled problems?

Just got the answer on King. His whole dog team got sick and got the runs. Can't push them at all when that happens. It is always one of the fears in a dog race. Easy to transmit disease or sickness.

What I was thinking, but Dave said the race was over so I thought maybe I was confused.

At present Dallas Seavey is only 18 miles from the finish and baring any unforeseen unfortunate happening, the race is his with Aily Zirkle coming in second. A young lad and a lassie first and second.

Status
Not open for further replies.